Monday, August 8, 2011

Am i tooooo old for dolls ?

im 13 and i have a boy friend and im the typical 13 yr old but i still play dolls and littlest pet shop but the thing is i was happy at school in a group of friends who i really liked and a boyfriend then i told my friend i still played with dolls and she told all of my friends and within a week they were buying me barbie dolls and giving them to me at school my boyfriend even made fun of me by buying me a full on baby in a diaper type doll and giving it to me in class and he made me walk around with it all day i was soooo embarrased then the next day the whole school knows and i go to a massive school there are 350 kids in my grade and in my whole school there are 10200 students and all these people even some kid i dont know baught me a diaper and called me a immature lil girl what can i do im not friends with this girl and teachers wont do anything am i too old r these people right and what can i do

No comments:

Post a Comment