Friday, August 12, 2011

Can you get high off of hydrogen peroxcide?

ok well i have this insane pimple (srry i knw) and well ive scratched it off many times well it ended up being under my skin so i looked for rubbing alcohol but i didnt find any so i grabbed some hydrogen peroxcide but it was the type for rinseing or gargaling so i though eh its hydrogen peroxcide so i got a new razor blade just to slit it open a little for me to bleed the nasty out and it took me awhile so i soked a rag in the peroxcide to clean the area and after awhile i finally got it open and it wasnt any puss just blood so i wiped it off then put some peroxcide on it and and a min later i felt really weird and lite headed an when i looked in the mirror my pupils were huge i felt like i was gonna pass out and fall and i was really scared so i got some water and drank it and sat down like it felt like i was high on it my ears were buzzing and i felt like i was gonna die i was about to wake my parents please tell me some answers thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment