Thursday, August 11, 2011

A toddler/children's movie that came out around the 90s ?

Okay, so there was this movie I absolutely loved as a lil kid but I can't remember what its called & that's irritating me lol. It was out on vhs. It wasn't Disney channel or anything. But the movie itself didn't have a plot or story line, it was just a bunch of random 5 minute movies, basically ending in a moral for kids. Like on was there lil girl who went to the Laundromat & didn't want her mom to put her blankent into the washer. She would carry it around everywhere she went. But after it was washed she realized that there was Nothing to be worried about. Another story was of this little boy who wanted to watch TV late at night with his dad, so everytime his mom would tuck him in, he'd sneak out of his room & peek at the TV from around the couch his dad was sitting in. Another story had all these balloons in it. Like I said, they were all random mini movies in one. I would love it if someone could help me out & I know it wasn't really detailed but that's the best I could do. I was so little last time I watched it lol. Oh.. & before each mini movie there was a title/name. Pleeeease somebody help(:

No comments:

Post a Comment