Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I no this is a odd question but getting paranoid!? please?

hey, 1st off i no this is a weird question so if any 1 is gonna be a typical t w a t just go do it elsewhere!, & before some imature bloke says " haha u have a small d*ck" that is not the case nor the matter, right about 2 years ago i befriended this older greek lady and we have kept in contact via internet and we have began to get closer, and we are planning meeting up again... but heres my worry, if we meet we will most likely have sex... and im just getting a little worried incase like greek guys are well hung.. because supposdely ive been told foregin guys are well off...??? and its just starting to put me off meeting her and a lil paranoid..? i no im being silly but this subject is really bothering me? please i need help & advice my friends are imature and dont understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment