Thursday, August 11, 2011

I think I'm turning into a vampire...?

Well, my friend showed me Twilight, & I got totally obsessed with the movies and the books. I watch "Twilight" every night and sometimes fall asleep to it. I read the Twilight series in school all the time, (well when we were in school, because it is summer vacation) but to the point where people would say, "When are you going to return that book to the library?" or something else. Anyway, lately I've been getting into my sister's makeup and putting on really pale, dramatic makeup& my mom bought me some red fake contacts & golden contacts like Edward Cullen's for my birthday, because that's what I wanted. Last week, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife & slit my cats leg open because I wanted to taste blood. Every night I find a new spot to slice my cat because I like to suck her blood. Am I turning into a vampire? BTW ; my boyfriend said that he would change me into one if I'm not...so I want to know if I am turning into one or if he needs to change me..?? 10 points to best answer?? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment