Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ok let's get a lil more specific?

My gf is in utah now after our fight I live in sd she just got there yesterday we made up after a huge blow out she wants me to move in a month or so to go live with her. She moved in with her mom but her mom doesn't want me to move in based on how I treated my gfs kids which I dun think is bad I just diciplined them for their bad behavoir but we still love each other and like I said its been a short while I'm heart. Bnroken and really drunk rite now so sorry for the spelling proiblems she's 33 I'm 25 I just want to be with her again I want to marry her but. I dunno how to make amends with her mom if I can't go there and show i care about the kids I was with her for 3 years the kids r 6 and 10 wut do I do dun be *** hoies I just want my family back plz help I know sum 1 has to of been in this situation at leasty close I will give 10 pts or w/e if that helps give me advice plz help me I'm misserable

No comments:

Post a Comment