Saturday, August 6, 2011

No one clapped for me at my high school graduation? i feel depressed?

It was.at a pretty big place I didn't bring too much family (maybe I should have) I clapped for everyone on that stage but when it came my turn the girl before me got a huge applause and i got nothing, i felt like the whole building got quiet (from what i heard, i was really nervous...) i heard maybe one or two people call out my name but that was it, I've been super depressed, I'm a good person but not even my class clapped? I've vowed that I don't want anything to do with anyone from that school; I don't usually hold grudges against anyone but the level of embarrassment kills me. I know I need to get over it but its really hard for me. A ton of other stuff was going on before and during graduation that made me really upset that day but that was the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment