Saturday, August 6, 2011

I've completly ruined my life D: what do I do?

Weird as it is to say, this seems (to me) relatively normal behaviour between friend groups. I am (luckily) part of the only friend group in my year that doesn't argue and bavkstab, and the stories we hear of b***hing in other groups is quite amazing. What I would say is, yeah what you did wasn't good, but friend 1 over-reacted immensely. To be honest you're better off without them, make some new friends who aren't like that and just chill. Your life isn't over because of one argument. It may seem bad, but I've seen a lot worse, recently my friend has just moved out of my house after staying here for 7 weeks after her drunkard parents (who physically abused her) disowned her and chucked her out (she's 16) so there are worse things that an argument between friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment