Monday, August 8, 2011

How did your husband act when u told him u were prego?

Hi I am 27 and me and my husband have been married since we were 20 so we have been together for almost nine years and I just found out I am pregnet with r first baby I am really exicted and a lil scared but I just want him 2 be happy about it I mean we have talk about babys before but we r still young I and we r both in r second year in our residency a am going to be an oncolgist snd he want to be a Nero sergen so his residency will be longer then mine and we r at the hospital alot it is not the best time but he has alot of mony from his trust fund so we have r own house snd we have money to support a baby it would just be better if it happen in a few years I just want him 2 be happy, and we make good mony at r residency about 60 a year both but I just have about a year left so then I will be making more but he is s millonare anyways his mom made this kook kind of alstrialan wine or something she passed away a long time ago he does not like to talk about it and alot of his family lives in alstraila that is were he is from I luv his voice but anyway I am just rambuling on down 2 my ? How do u think he will act ? How did your husband act ? it is not the best time and I don't know if I can get time off that is a scary thougt but I will always have someone to help out with r baby if our hours r tight but I hope that I can spend a lot of toime with him/ her when born I just don't want him to get mad at me or not love r baby or want me to get an abortion that is really scary but I think that he will be happy because he loves me and tells me every day and holds ne snd tells me that I am prefect so I hope that he is happy but just anwser my ? O by the way I know I can't spell don't remind me and some words my be messed up my phone had small buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment